- International Wine Challenge, 2014: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2016: Commended
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2015: Silver Outstanding
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2015: Commended
- International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2013: Bronze
The One-Liner - Deliciously ripe & full red , Smooth in texture and laced with the savoury-sweet spice of black pepper and touches of herbal notes, this rich Châteauneuf is ripe and full-flavoured.
Tasting Notes - This is a wonderful blend of Grenache Noir, Syrah and Cinsault that's ripe and full-flavoured with notes of black cherry and plum, laced with savoury-sweet spice of black pepper and tapenade. There's a lovely herbal note that complements full-flavoured foods brilliantly, such as vegetables with oregano , thyme and rosemary.
Food Recommendations -Herb stuffed chicken with rosemary potatoes Juicy chicken breasts, stuffed with oregano, thyme and a touch of fresh mint. Combine this with a glass of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and enhance the herbal notes in the wine.