Click here for Vivino Rating
- Le Guide Hachette des Vins, 2015: 2 Stars
- Concours General Agricole Paris, 2014: Gold
- Concours des Grands Vins de France Macon, 2014: Argent
- Concours des Feminalise, 2013: Silver
- Concours des Grands Vins de France Macon, 2013: Bronze
The One-Liner - Lithe and lean with surprising richness.
Tasting Notes - Not a trace of oak, pungent and flinty on the nose with a tad of creamy fruit underneath, this gets richer as the mineral characters give way to a gently fruity core, and is then cut back by a long juicy bite.
Food Recommendations - A classic combination would be smoked salmon or king prawns but the balance of concentrated creamy fruit and steely acidity also works with vegetarian Indian, more exotic Chinese or even lightly spiced Thai food.