Click here for Vivino Rating
- 2015 Vintage: IWSC 2016 - Bronze
- 2014 Vintage: IWSC 2015 - Silver
- 2013 Vintage: Sommelier Wine Awards 2014 - Gold
- 2013 Vintage: Berlin Wine Trophy Awards 2014 - Gold
- 2012 Vintage: IWSC 2013 - Bronze
- 2012 Vintage: IWC 2013 - Bronze
- 2012 Vintage: Berliner Wein Trophy 2013 - Gold
- 2012 Vintage: Sommelier Wine Awards 2013 - Silver
The One-Liner - Our best vintage yet - the 2015 Shiraz must be tasted to be believed
Tasting Notes - Wow, the best Cape Heights Shiraz we’ve ever made. This absolutely reflects the super fantastic 2015 vintage. It is proof of how far SA reds have come in the past 10 years. It’s fresh, vibrant, positively thrumming with sappy wiry fruit with a bright mineral palate, cranberry fruit and a long, essential finish.
Food Recommendations - This wine was made with the barbecue in mind, it's a great partner to homemade burgers or sticky spare ribs.