Brimoncourt - Champagne Brut Regence 12,5%

BrimoncourtSKU: 3760169960009

Sale price€38.00 Regular price€44.00


Champagne Brimoncourt Brut Regence Champagne NV is a stylish Chardonnay dominant Champagne, making up 80% of the blend, the remaining 20% comes from Pinot Noir. The grapes are all handpicked and then fermented in stainless steel vats to maintain their aromatic fineness.

Brimoncourt was established in Aÿ and is currently run by Alexandre Cornot who has breathed new life into this once dormant brand. The first releases from the house were in 2014 and the house style aims to be refreshing and elegant apéritif style but still with layers of complexity.

You may also like

Recently viewed