- Silver Medal Best Value Vin de France Selection 2016
- Gold Medal Best Value Vin de France Selection 2013
- Silver Medal Best Value Vin de France Selection 2012
- Gold Medal China Wine & Spirits Awards 2016
- Gold Medal China Wine & Spirits Awards 2017
The One-Liner - Dark with Ruby Tint Plump Long Finish.
Food Recommendations - Dark with ruby tints, Delicate flavours of red and black berries mixed with floral notes, Hints of delicate wood and vanilla, Complex and long on the palate, Aromas of crushed black fruits and jam & Plump and well-integrated tannins.
Food Recommendations - Pinot Noir pairs well with a wide range of foods—fruitier versions make a great match with salmon or other fatty fish, roasted chicken or pasta dishes; bigger, more tannic Pinots are ideal with duck and other game birds, casseroles or, of course, stews like beef bourguignon.